National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA)
The NTMA is a State body which operates with a commercial remit to provide asset and liability management services to Government. It has evolved from a single function agency managing the National Debt to a manager of a complex portfolio of public assets and liabilities.
Businesses managed by the NTMA include:
- the Funding and Debt Management Unit;
- the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund;
- the National Development Finance Agency;
- NewERA; and
- the State Claims Agency.
The NTMA also provides staff and business support services to:
- the National Asset Management Agency;
- the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland; and
- Home Building Finance Ireland.
For more information, visit www.ntma.ie